Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gotta Love Summer...but where does the time go!???!

Hey All..

Well, summer has started off with a bang in the Sookram house.... pool, splash parks, park, shopping, slip and sliding, Grandma's, weddings, parties, BBQ's ......HOLY COW!!!!

This is a lot to handle for little ole' me!!! Shoot...I am trying to start a business here! :) All the kids are home, and I am watching 5 other kiddos on various days of the week! I cannot believe how fast the days are flying by! I am getting very little done, but still trying to to get a few new items done here and there. My shop on etsy.... markoosmoderndesign.etsy.com ...... has some new dresses, skirts, etc. I have had several requests for boys items, but I am having a hard time finding inspiration, not to mention time to get to the fabric supplier! Oh well, life rolls on!!!

Check out the shop, let me know what you think! Now through June 12th, I am offering 20% off with discount code TWITWIT - message me at before your purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment