Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Overstock.com - AHHH-Mazing!!

So...the house....on my mind ALL the time!! We are just wrapping up all the framing, so we are finising up with the ordering and making final choices. So exciting!!!! And you know what makes me REALLY excited? Overstock.com.

We are building a very modern/contemporary home, and living in Nebraska, appropriate accessories are hard to come by. I visited Overstock.com last week, and found a plethera of items to meet the requirements! The selections in great, and the prices are LOW!!! I found an 8x10 rug for $150!!! And they shipped my entire order for $2.99. You should check it out!

My entire first floor is WIDE OPEN!! That being said, everything has to cordinate....I put a little styleboard together for your viewing pleasure :)

Modern Comforts...
Kaboodle
Modern Comforts... by markoosmodern



-This light is not from Overstock, but I have been in love with these for awhile...I am clustering 5 of these in various sizes over our double island, which has the Absolute Black granite countertop.


-It took me a little time to convince my husband that the two of these that I ordered would not look like birdcages hanging from our ceiling over our dining room table :) I like them because they have a modern feel without being too industrial, and the white bulbs will cordinate perfectly with the globe pendants over the island. $48.99 each at Overstock.com.



-This one isn't included in the styleboard, but is on the first floor...it will be hiding in the powder room :) - $75.99 on Overstock.com



-I almost had a heart attack when I was this...$151.99 on Overstock.com. I would have paid more than this because I LOVE the look of it, but $150 for an 8'x10' rug!?!?!? NO WAY!!!

Can you tell I'm excited????

No comments:

Post a Comment