Thursday, June 16, 2011

Etsy Artwork...Why go anywhere else???

As you know, we are building a new house. Most of our home is being done in white, black, and gray. May sound boring, but I am pumped. Being the design freak that I am, the color scheme will allow me to change things up easily and inexpesively. Do a little switch of linens, maybe artwork here or there, and viola'!!!

That being said, check out some of this artwork from Etsy!! There is a rediculous amount of talent out there. People working from their homes, in there spare time...people who, without Etsy, may have never had the chance to live out there dreams... These people are insanely talented. Why not support a small business, grant someone their dream, and get some super cool artwork for your home!!! Here are some of my favorites that I have found lately....



This adorable print is from a great ship based out of Madrid called Blancucha -






Would LOVE in my kitchen!!! From a shop in Chi-town called debbiecarlos -







My son is obsessed with mustaches....he's 2. For his room :) From PumpkinandButterfly in good ole' PA.






Not that I need a reminder ;), but I would love this to be the last thing I see before I walk out the door.... Also from Chi-town... LuciusArt





















I ADORE this type of photography...makes me feel like I am at the beach.. This one is from Zuppaartista in LA -




This one I just drool over...I love the simple details and color!! From Apheel in North Carolina









I could go on ALLLLLL night...but I need to watch said kids in the morning....

You get my point though....screw overpriced art. It is just overpriced... you decide what is beautiful and make it your own..

No comments:

Post a Comment